Saturday, April 14, 2012

Still Lost-In withdrawals!

So my home computer is still not working. I have not been able to keep my blog going. I didn't know how addicted I was to it. It is all my children's fault. See that Big book on the table, well that is the gift I have been getting from them each year for my birthday for 3 years now. I love it more and more each year. It is my whole GOOD life in a picture book. It is all the people I love and adore. 
My birthday was so GREAT. I got so many wonderful gifts from my family and friends. 6 scarfs in all. Mark is shaking his head but I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU LADIES!! I got many other wonderful gifts from phone calls, money, dishes, candles and WONDERFUL cards. 
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so great. 
SPECIAL THANKS TO RAQUEL FOR THE BOOK AND JOLEEN THE FUNDS!!


My birthday is April 6th and I have always felt loved because it is a special for me and my savior. Don't feel worthy to share it with him but feel lucky that I do. My parents were gone out of town on my birthday. Mark was working nights and I had a cold.
 I stayed home that day and watched a good Hallmark movie and got some rest. 
BUT my mom and dad (unbeknownst to me) had planed a birthday party for me at Cafe Rio one week later. Last night we had a nice evening with friends and family.
 They were all so kind and I REALLY felt loved.

 My best-friend in all the world!
 My mom even had diet friendly birthday cake. Strawberry shortcake. Thanks mom!

 The group! Cliff, Susie, Connie and Mark! 
 Ok so this picture is a BIT funny but mom said I had to post it! Fake Smile!!

 Thanks mom and dad!
 Here are all the goods I got last night. You all over did! Thank you

No comments: