Green Acres is the place to be!!!! Remember Oliver and Lisa Douglas? Well our little home isn't like their FARM but we do have the fruit trees from the farm. Mark is a pretty proud owner. We have not had blossoms on these trees since we put them in a few years ago. We did get one peach last year.
Pear blossoms. This tree is only a year old so we need to remove the blossoms. So hard to do but we know it is better for the tree in the long run. I know that is how the Lord works with us. Sometimes he has to remove the blossom so we can have BETTER fruit in the future.
We are so excited to see these blossoms we have waited 3 years for the peach trees to product.
Here is the FULL orchard in the back ground.
Here is our OTHER green acres. We have 7 acres down the street from our home. I drove by on Saturday morning and I saw the sprinklers had frozen. It was so pretty in the morning air that I had to stop and take a picture. I have my trusty camera with me ALL the time.
It really was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment