Mark and I were home alone for Easter. It was a sweet and peaceful day. We had a nice dinner together and a WONDERFUL visit with each other. We talked about the Atonement and it's power. I have had a hard time understanding how it works. Elder Bednar says " It is for the Sinner and the saint" here if you want to read it. This article is so good and I have learned so much from it. The Atonement is for ALL of us ALL the time. Here are two of my favorite pictures of the Savior.
This picture is at the front door of the Vernal Temple.
This one is on from my childhood. I love it!


1 comment:
Have you read "The Continuous Atonement" by Brad Wilcox? It's an amazing book and helped me understand parts of the atonement so much better. I highly recommend it! And it's a very easy read - not "over my head" like so many non-fiction LDS books.
Post a Comment