BIG NEWS!
Jo has a boyfriend. Adam. More to come later. He is a good guy and we are excited for her.
Caroline's hand, everyone has been asking me about her hands and how they are doing. They are great and you wouldn't even know she got burned. She is doing great.
So this should be good news RIGHT? well I do have two lap tops up and running. Still having a few issues but we hope to have the bugs worked out SOON!!! I can email and blog. IMPORTANT!!
3 comments:
So excited for Jo! Can't wait to meet him. Cami and her whole family fell in love with him, too!
WOOT WOOT so glad you are back online! missed you
So happy for the excitement in your family! Jo looks super happy!!! I'm glad your back online too. And Caroline's hands look amazing, kids are so quick to recover!
Post a Comment