Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lost!

I feel lost without my computer. It crashed last week and I have been 10 days now without one. My work computer crashed over 2 weeks ago and I took my home computer to work and worked off it for a few days and the hard drive went out.  I have felt in the dark for weeks now. I still don't have a computer yet at home but I do have a laptop at work but it isn't a new one but getting a new one soon. So to brighten my life I had to post my girl in her Elmo apron. Oh how I love that girl. 



 My friend April makes these dresses and aprons. So cute-so if you want one let me know and I can get her info to you. 


1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Counting the days to squeeze that sweet baby girl. Hope she remembers me. . .I think she thinks I just live in the computer screen! Thanks goodness for SKYPE! The dress and apron are DAAARRLING! Good job, Grandma!