Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lessons learned.

So I have been thinking about my week and what I learned from my BAD MONDAY!
1. Happy is the heart that still feels pain. This is a good thing to feel some pain.
2. Each day is a new sunshine and you can make new choices.
3. God is in control ALWAYS. He knows what I need to learn.
4. Faith is the key to learning a lesson.
As the week went on and I really reflected on what happened, I felt better. I know that God gives me trials so my FAITH grows. No matter the trial, death of a loved one, addiction's, bad marriage's, or  no marriage, no children or wayward children, children living far from home, bad jobs, money and health issues. No matter the issue we MUST have faith in order to get through it BECAUSE GOD is in control NOT ME!!I keep learning this lesson OVER and OVER again. Thank you for the lesson.
I love my Savior and I know he loves me and wants me to succeed.

1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

A much more mature attitude than just blaming it on hormones! Thanks for the fun Saturday night!