I had a feeling in the spring that I wanted to get our family picture taken. My girls groaned at the thought. They think I take to many pictures. We haven't had a family picture for 6 months now and Caroline is changing all the time. So here is a page of my favorites. These are taking at Memory Park. It is a beautiful little park tucked up in the cosy little neighbor close to the State Capital Building. Good pick girls for photos.
Caroline loves her tongue and she ALWAYS had it out. So that is why we all have our's out at some point. Thank you family for putting up with me and my obsession with the FAMILY PHOTO!
FYI these are not the best pictures just some I wanted to share! There are better one but you will have to wait for your Christmas Card to see them. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment