I have been waiting to blog about this for a while because I don't have a lot of details and if you know me at all you know I LOVE DETAILS. What I do know is this my kids are moving to Washington DC in 5 or 6 weeks. Matt has to report to work on Sept the 6th in DC. he is flying out the 5th and back at the end of the month. He is taking the LSAT test Oct 1st. Once that is done they are on the rode to drive their car to their new home. I am happy for them because this is what they want and I am sad that they will be so far from home. No more weekends to grammy's or to the Bells. We will make the best of it and pray that some day they come home. So Washington DC here we come. I have always wanted to visit there and now I will get too, many times over.

White House at Christmas!
Washington Monument
Counting my blessings.
I have had a great year with this little one and her family.
All my family are healthy
We have jobs
We love each other
We have GREAT children and grandchildren
We have testimonies of our Savior and Lord
We know he loves us
I could go on and on and on!!

2 comments:
How can we stand it? That darling face! Yes, we are so grateful for skype! And I want you to know, I will miss you guys as well! Our home is always open to you for a place to lay your weary heads when you come to SL.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment