Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad day!

Do you ever do something and wish you could rewind and redo that? Well today I went to work after a wonderful weekend with my family and BLOW it! I really blow my top at an insurance company. I was so mad and yelling at them that I started to cry and I felt like I really wanted to hurt someone. WHAT THE HECK?? Where did that come from? Then I felt so bad and I feel worse now. WHY do I do such a thing? Last week for FHE we talked about meekness and I blow it!! The talk we used  was by Elder Neal Maxwell titled Meekness-A Dimension of True Discipleship. Click here to read it in full. It is a great talk and I really want to be meek. What I really want to know is why I went so crazy and what makes a person do such a thing. If I drank I would have come home and drank something until I went to sleep. I came home and went to a family birthday party. I relaxed and visited with my brothers family. It was nice and now I really want to learn how to do it. Any idea's!
Tomorrow is a new sunshine!

4 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

I think that we all have those days and moments sometimes. It seems like it may be our lot as women to "have it out" after a while. BUT! It doesn't change the week you had with family and it doesn't change all the good that you do in the office. It doesn't change all that you do for so many others around you. You are a good person, don't be hard on yourself because that is what Satan wants. Heavenly Father, on the other hand, just wants you to come talk to him about it. I love you and hope you have a good day tomorrow!!

Mama Bell said...

OK, this is the kind of thing we women blame on hormones!! I am not kidding! Sometimes they just rare their ugly head and take over. At the time, you truly feel like you are right. Then, when they get back in order. . .you feel dumb. The life of a woman. The great news is that you are trying to overcome the natural 'woman'. You rock!

Wendy Kremin said...

I'm so happy YOU ARE NORMAL!!! The most important commandment is the one we are struggling with at the moment. You only do this once every decade so don't feel too bad. I love you!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I think the main thing is that you recognize it and you don't want to do it anymore. Ask Sister Brown there were a couple times when we were together where I lost it at people on the street. People who wanted to fight with us and prove us wrong and make us feel dumb. I know I will have to face those people in heaven and I know we will both be sorry but I was the one wearing the badge.