Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Up-date

The weekend started off with a good friend Wendy Hadlock asking if I would help her with her family reunion. Of course I could and would love to. As I love her family so much and would help in anyway. 
After the race we headed to Grand Junction and picked up peaches. Oh so good!!!

 I started with helping with a family race. Here is Jason still singing his song. I heard this group won, not sure if they cheated or not. But I think they only sang one verse of the 3 verse song. LOL!
 Here are two more of the Hadlock boys looking so great and having fun!! Sam and Ben!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAD,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
 Gifts!
 Dad loves cheese cake and chocolate, so we got both!
 A little help from a friend!


 Amber and her friend Mike!


 Joleen sent me the coolest thing this weekend. They are called RoadID. It is a little ID tag for your tennis shoes so if you get hurt someone will have some kind of way of getting a hold of your family. You can see it here but it has my name, Marks phone number and out home number. She put on it some positive words of wisdom. "I can do all things". Love ya girl thanks 
you can have one too if you go to www.roadID.com

No comments: