True
Confessions of a Naïve Thief!
One day
when I was shopping with my grandma Fern we were on the pop isle and she picked
up a 6 pack of bottled drinks. I asked her what she was getting and she said it
was a really good fruit drink. I looked at it and they were wine coolers. I
told her what they were and she said no they aren’t (sound familiar?). She
Said, I’ve been drinking them for a while and they are 100% fruit juice. I
showed her that they were wine coolers and she had a meltdown right then and
there. She said she needed to talk to the Bishop. I told her no she didn’t.
Well I had a Grandma Fern experience this week myself.
I was
telling my friends about the great $10 produce grab bag at IGA. You can go into
their produce department and fill this bag up and pay only $10. Great idea,
RIGHT? There are RULES and only certain items can be put in the bag. But I
didn’t READ the BIG signs and loaded up my bag with whatever I wanted. Yeah I
was stealing produce. So last night I had a meltdown and wanted to run to IGA
at 10 pm to confess my sin and pay for the produce. This morning and as I
entered the store I felt like the little girl who’s mom takes her back after
finding candy in her play purse that wasn’t paid for. YEAH!!! I did end up
paying for the avocado’s I had loaded in my bag on Friday. Boy did I feel
stupid but I couldn’t live with the guilt I was feeling. The manager was GREAT
and explained how the program works. He assured me that I was not the only one
who had thought this way. He took me over to show me the BIG signs marking what
you can get.
WARNING
if I told you about this GREAT deal at IGA dis-regard and don’t mention my name
if you get picked for shopping lifting.
So you
all get a good laugh!
Kremin Family Reunion!
This is the ONLY Kremin Family reunion I have missed in all my years, 33 to be exact. I can't complain because I was with Raquel and family as we awaited Mr. Harmon"s arrival. It was worth it.
The cooking contest was desserts and as you can see there were some GREAT ones!
Go Nickole!
Mom always does something with a berry!
Parker carrying Brady with Carson, Benson and Kael.
The newly weddings giving it their best shot as a team!
Fawn looks as she is praying!
Mark said this was by fair the favorite thing the little boys wanted to do. Ride 4-wheeler's. That they did.
Wish I could do it all.
Kremin Family Reunion!
All the siblings were there expect Faith. So you know how it goes when your not there some gets to stand it for you. Thanks to Whit we had a group photo.
Go Nickole!
Mom always does something with a berry!
Looks like all the women really put in a lot of time and thought.
Eric on the other hand got some wompum biscuits, Wal-Mart brand to beat all. He started deep frying them and passing out HOT donuts before dinner. I think it was an un-fair advantage but he still took first place. They look great!
Kremin's always play games. Trains was a favorite!
The kids did a sack race. Well the grown-ups got in it as well.Parker carrying Brady with Carson, Benson and Kael.
The newly weddings giving it their best shot as a team!
Fawn looks as she is praying!
Kristen-Josh and Hope and Brett.
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i love you
Post a Comment