Darling picts! Hope you all make it in one piece. I know Matt and Raquel are so grateful for your help with the move. What an adventure. Being with those precious grandkids makes it all the more fun!
Wow! If Caroline looks like the Bells, I think Harmon looks like a KREMIN! He has a lot of Raquel in him. Can't wait to see more as he grows and develops. Such a cutie!
2 comments:
Darling picts! Hope you all make it in one piece. I know Matt and Raquel are so grateful for your help with the move. What an adventure. Being with those precious grandkids makes it all the more fun!
Wow! If Caroline looks like the Bells, I think Harmon looks like a KREMIN! He has a lot of Raquel in him. Can't wait to see more as he grows and develops. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment