Sunday, August 26, 2012

Harmon's Blessing day!

It is hard to get a good picture when baby isn't happy. It was a great day and Matty did a great job on the blessing. Harmon was crying and when Matt blessed him to be a missionary, he calmed right down for the rest of the blessing. 

 Caroline was so cute at church, she kissed Harmon right on his head before they took him up for the blessing. it was so cute, and she just smiled. 
 I love this little family and will miss them so much. I feel good about their branch. They seemed so great today and everyone was so friendly. The gospel is true no matter where you live and I feel so blessed to have this knowledge. I feel peace leaving them here. We had a sister come up to us in the parking lot and tell us she will adopt them as her own as none of her children live close. 
 I love them so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is a dolly. Happier boy now!

Grandma Bell made these OH so cute booties for Harmon!
Beautiful mom so proud of her boy!

Grandpa with his little pumpkin!

4 comments:

Mama Bell said...

Thanks for the pictures of such a wonderful day. Glad they got to bless him with you guys still there. They look so cute. . .nice haircut, Matt!

Unknown said...

Poor Harmon looks so funny! What a cutie!

crush said...

Yea for the blessing day! So happy they have a wonderful branch of people to love them. That has meant the world to us out here!

Wendy Kremin said...

Wow, I think Harmon looks a lot like Mark. What a darling family. Love you!