What is the theme they want us to learn each time is always my thought? They are not given topics and they don't know what each other are going to say. I am always amazed at how they come together and complement each other. There is always something there for me and my family. As the hours, days and weeks go by we all learn more and more. So here are a few of my options of what I heard said by our Prophets of God. They are not in any order.
1. Mosiah 2:17 was quoted many times-when we are in the service of our fellow men we are in the service of our God.
2. Trials make us WHO we are and WHAT we will become. It is our choice on how we handle them.
3. Promises and more Promises if we read the Book of Mormon and live by it's princples.
3. Promises and more Promises if we read the Book of Mormon and live by it's princples.
4.Temples and Covenants are vital to our progress.
I am sure I will learn more as the weeks and months go by. I love conference weekend because I feel my cup is full and over flowing with knowledge and wealth.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment