I know I have been kind of sad that these kids are moving off to Maryland, OK let's be honest I have been REALLY sad but trying to keep a stiffer upper lip. Well we went and had some fun yesterday and I feel better. Rode the Metro, saw the Us capital and the Mall. You can't see it all in one day, or one week maybe one month. We had nice day, took our lunch and we meet Matt there. He had to give a tour to some BSA leaders who were visiting. It was a nice day.
Miss Caroline is having a bit of a hard time adjusting but it will get better.
Daddy and daughter-mom and daughter!
Mom and daughter!
U.S. BOTANIC GARDEN
The wind was a bit crazy-US Capital
White House!
Future Home!
Washington Monument-This was a cool picture. We were on the wrong side for taking picture's but I think this one turned out great.
Stay tuned for more to come.



1 comment:
Fun times! You are so good at photography, wonderful pictures. And yes. . .I am crying while I am writing this comment! How we will miss them!
Post a Comment