Mt Vernon the home of the Washington's. This was a very nice day and we enjoyed it very much. The home was beautiful and the tour was very AWESOME!
The home- the Potomac River out the front, a tree that George himself planted over 200 years ago.
Miss Curious! She found this fence and it was just her size.
So was this fence!
She saw these girls dressed like pioneer girls and she went up to them and wanted the doll. They were really cute with her.
Once again there weren't enough hours in the day to see all that we wanted to see. We will for sure go again.






2 comments:
I have heard that is one of the best places to see! I will be going there for sure when we go back to visit the kids. Our book group just read a great book called, The Real George Washington. I am convinced he was raised up to help America become a nation!
Thanks for sharing your trip!! It looks like you've been having a blast! Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment