This project has taken us months to finish but as you can see it is all worth it. Mark and many hands poured the cement walls and floor by hand. He then built the shelves and these are some sturdy ones. I painted. 
Here are all the toys I can't part with. Les (my brother in law) made the doll house for us one year and Santa bought it. It is AWESOME!
A place for everything and everything in it's place!
Good ole food storage. Joleen and were laughing at the fact that I have 5 gallons of corn starch. I can thicken EVERYTHING. Don't ask me WHY I have it.
Here are the shelves built last and they are so nice!! You might be asking yourself Why didn't she paint the poles. I didn't want to. It was a lot of work and anymore painting was making me CRAZY!! Who cares? No one is going to see it REALLY! Except the whole blog family. LOL!!
Thanks Honey! I am so proud of us for getting this done. Stay tuned for family room pictures. It is all looking great and coming together.
Thank you to all who have helped us. THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment