I love every Sept to listen to General Women's Conference. I love to hear the Prophet speak to the women. I also love to hear Sister Beck. She is AWESOME!.
1. Sister Beck she was a cheerleader to start out telling us how great we are and how great we are doing, then she said "LETS DO MORE". We can do more to keep our lives in balance with the Lord. What she really meant to me was "Colette let all the non essentials go and do the MOST important things and the rest will come along." We all know these.
1. Prayer 2. Scripture Study 3. Service.
2. President Monson asked us to NOT JUDGE each other. It was a great talk about how to love and support each other and let the Lord do the judging. This is so important to me and I work on this everyday. I do not want to judge but it is natural and normal to judge. So help me if you can when you see me judging in a unrighteous way.
We also had a nice dinner before the broadcast and meet with friends. I went with my friend Connie and we meet Paris, Whitney and others. After the dinner was about done I saw a beautiful women walk in and I thought to myself "who is that women" I was so happy to know it was my friend Diane Meek (from Pleasant Grove). She was out seeing her father and decided to come to the broadcast. It was so sweet to visit with her and many other sisters. Of course I passed my pictures of Miss Caroline around the dinner table.
No comments:
Post a Comment