Every year since Joleen started school back in Sept of 1985 we have gone school clothes shopping. First it started at places like, Wal-Mart, K-Mart yard sales. As time went on we went to Mad Man McGee's (remember that place girls) everything in the story was $10 or less. Those were in the day when $100 was the allotment. Well it got better with time and the SLC Malls were a stopping place and Park City became our year trek with lunch and a full day of driving and shopping. Every year at this time of year I still feel that NEED to do school shopping. Well this year I've not been as of yet. BUT Joleen on the other hand did some online school clothes shopping and here are the pictures to prove it. Raquel is opting out this year and will plan for next Sept. Course Caroline will only be a year old but grandma will HAVE to buy her some school clothes next year. Ok I am rambling on so I will end this history trip.
What I really wanted to do is show how cute Joleen is and how well she is doing. Go girl!!


2 comments:
Absolutely Love It!!!
Joleen looks fabulous! She is beautiful. :)
Post a Comment