Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Camille Collett Henrie
My cousin Camille is one of my favorite cousins. Her father and my mother are brother and sisters. Camille is much younger then I but after a certain age, age doesn't matter. I love her and her husband Mykle are AWESOME! They have 5 children and have been married 18 yrs. I called her to ask if she could help me with a family history for Mark's family. She said sure thing. I told her I was coming to SLC for Labor day and could I meet her or stop by and give her the information. She told me that it was their anniversary and they would be in SLC that night for dinner and asked us to join them. So we did at the Pho Green Papaya. It was a Thia food restaurant. I loved it!! Thank you Camille and Mykle for the evening. We loved it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment