Sunday, September 19, 2010

Raquel - The Rock star!

I have just spent the best 10 days with my daughter-granddaughter and son in law. I have a new respect for women who birth a baby. I had both my girls c-section and have never seen a birth. It was incredible to watch my daughter give her best and God do the rest. Caroline is a perfect pure baby and daughter of God. OH how sweet this has been.
Caroline 10 days old.
Mommy and daughter bonding. Raquel has been the best little mom. She is so concerned for her and never wanting her to hurt or cry. She has been so tender with Caroline. We have had some tears of joy and sadness. God is near and he is aware of us and our needs. Raquel is so concerned for her baby and wants to do what is right for her. Go Raquel you are better then any ROCK STAR! You are my Rock star! Love ya mom

3 comments:

Whit said...

So glad you could spend time with them at such a special time, one that won't ever happen again!

Hope said...

I can't wait to hold her! I'm hoping Wednesday I'll finally get to meet Miss C in person!

Jen said...

This was so sweet, Colette! You totally made me cry. :) Gorgeous photos of your beautiful daughter and granddaughter. :)