Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daddy!

She has him right where she wants him already. Look at that smile. Here is a new dad who is in love with his daughter. I was amazed at how Matt did with Caroline the first week. He was so caring and loving to her. I bet he said "you are so beautiful" to her at least 100 times. Here are some pictures I took of him and her together! I love them and wanted to share them with you all. I don't want anyone to be jealous but I do have the BEST son in law!!
Nap time!
Proud father!
I love this picture!
Here is how they are going to be for awhile as dad is going to take care of her while mom works!
Don't they look alike!

1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Thanks for your sweet blog about my son! We couldn't have ordered a more precious family to have him marry into! How we love Raquel, Jo and you and Mark! And now. . .our love multiplies with our SWEET Caroline! Love you. . .Mama Bell