My mommy drove me to see my grandma and grandpa. Here are a few photos of my first REAL visit to Vernal. I did a lot of sleeping. :O)

Oh how I love this place on my grandpa!

I had a hard day watching conference!

I had a lot visitors. This is my cousin Brady Muir!

I love bath time. Well not really yet but I will!

I did love my new swing. It will make my dad's life happier when mom goes back to work.

I love my grandpa!

I see you grandma! I love you!

My grandma loves to take pictures! See my cute toes!

I loved my visit at grandpa and grandma K.
4 comments:
Oh my word she is cute. Caroline and AdLee even have the same swing. :)
I love seeing those pictures of Caroline with you two. You are wonderful grandparents and it's obvious she makes you super happy!
she did love her visit thanks for having us we love you and were so glad we could stay for a few days!
The picture of you and her looking in each others eyes reminds me alot of Konner! That is crazy to think that they look alike!
Post a Comment