Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls Lunch

Once a month my friends from high school go to lunch together. Cynthia Gudac Murray has been asking us to come to her house for a year to swim and have lunch. It was AWESOME! She made a pasta dish with green salad, bread and fruit and fruit dip. It was great food and great company. I love going each month and seeing my friends. We really are close friends and I could ask any of them for help and they would be there for me. It is rare these days to have such GREAT friends. Love ya all!
Cindy Horrocks Hancock!
Here are the waders, Marlyn Johnson Dart and Paris Liebhart Anderton.
There are the swimmers! Lisa Merkley Reynolds Colette Hancock Kremin and Cynthia Gudac Murray.
We missed all our other sisters who didn't come this month. We love you all!

1 comment:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

FUN I didn't know they had a pool thats great!