Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Showers!

Here are the party givers with the new mommy!
MiShelle Rowell and Shauna Snow
Good food and cute decor!

Jessica Spafford did Caroline's name. We love it!
Mommies trying to Hug. Rebecca Worthen
Paris my good friend!! OXOOXO

Kelly and Sissy Bug! That is their nick names from birth. They were born a month apart and have been friends all their lives. Danette Smuin was Raquels second mom. Thank you!
Raquel Kremin Bell and Danielle Smuin Martin!
Family! Always there for us!
Whitney-Danielle and Rita!
Drill team friends! Lindsey Larsen Irving. Raquel and Candace Stewart Searle!
Good friends!
Thank you for all the support!!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

It was good to see everyone! I think it turned out great. I was sad I had to leave early. I am so excited for Raquel, and I think you will be the best Grandma!!!

Hope said...

Rita looks great in yellow!