Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cynthia Ann Pizzato Krall

My friend Cindy Krall passed away tonight peacefully at home with her family around her bed.
2 1/2 years ago they found a tumor in her brain. She has fought a good fight and tonight she gave it up. Her body was worn out. She went home to the God who made her.
I had lunch with Cindy every week for the last year. I learned so much from her. The one thing I learned was patients and thanksgiving. She was a very happy girl and she always thankful for each day. We always had prayer together each week before we ate our lunch. We took turns she was a jewel. Thank you for your friendship. Rest!
She was ALWAYS smiling!

1 comment:

Josh and Kristen said...

Oh man. I am sorry. Although, from what you said, maybe she was ready? Do you remember what kind of tumor it was that she had? Love you.