My birthday weekend was a bit busy with removing the shingles from the roof. What a job it was for us OLD people. We are not 20 any more and our bodies told us that after a day of hard work. We had some angels help us and to them I say a resounding THANK YOU! we could not have gotten it done without help. It was my job to put the shingles that dropped down in the trailer. I didn't know they were so heavy.
Here is just a few of our amgels!
The main man!
This is my view from the top once it was all done. Good job men!
During the day sometime a flower delivery came for me and the card said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS"
So I started the hunt to thank someone and it was a pretty funny chain a reaction as I started to thank my siblings one by one but no one claimed them. Kirk had called me a few hours before and didn't say a word about flowers so I didn't think it was him. After checking with Scott and Patti I text-ed him and YES he was the one. They are so pretty and I love them so much. THANK YOU!
I missed Mike today because he almost NEVER forgot my birthday.
My sweet friend Gail came to my party that my parents had for me.
Mom asked Jessica if we could have it at her home as she just moved into a nice big home. Thank you Jess for the night. I loved visiting with all my family.
Mom, Me, Jessica and Amiee.








1 comment:
Yahoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA
Post a Comment