Sunday, March 30, 2014

03-30-2014 Women

This post is going to be dedicated to women. I can't name all the women in my life who have touch it for the good but I want to talk about a events that have made me who I am today. I went to the General Women's Meeting last night at the Glines Stake Center. It was incredible. They talked about the roll of women in the world not just in our church but in the whole WORLD! What a difference women make. It touched my heart as I thought of ALL the women who have touched me in so many ways. My own mother, grandmother and daughters, my sister are on the top of the list. I have learned to love, share, cry, be a friend, be honesty, be kind, be smart, be confident, be wise, be true to myself, be smart, be warm and caring for others, and so much more I can't even begin to tell you. I love God and his wisdom in giving us each other. I love you all and am so glad to be a women. I know I will take all these memories and friendships with me into the next life and this gives me so much joy. 
This week a dear friend came to see  me. She is one of my daughter Raquel's dear friends from grade school She spent many a days at our house. She brought her baby girl with her and she was a sweet happy girl. Once again another girl in my world. I am going to post some pictures of GREAT women. ENJOY!































These are just a FEW of the great women I  know and love!!

No comments: