Sunday, April 13, 2014

04-13-14 Because of Him!


It is the start of the Passover tomorrow for some religions. Passover is a celebration of spring, of birth and rebirth, of a journey from slavery to freedom, and of taking responsibility for yourself, the community, and the world. Why do we have the Passover? Here is what I believe and I found a YouTube video that says it all. Please watch it and remember it is because of HIM that we have what we have and that we will live again. here I will remember him this week and I prepare for Easter Morning.

The house! it is coming together. It is spring and time to clean up spruce up and renew things. Thank you Heavenly Father for the hail storm we had back in Sept. Because of it our neighborhood is getting a face lift. It is beautiful and fun to see what everyone is doing with their home. Some like us are totally doing something different some are doing the same. All be it, they are being reborn. 

 New trim color. Rustic Red! I love it!
My honey is planting peach trees AGAIN and we hope we are smarter this time around. I love this man!



 Now here is a mystery-I got flowers at work this week and the card read "Just because". No one is claiming them so I will say to all out there. THANK YOU!! They are lovely!




No comments: