Sunday, April 20, 2014

04-20-14 Tender Mercies

This week was full of tender mercies. Today at church a man talked about the tender mercies that come to us because of the Atonement of our savoir and brother. I saw many this week. 
I made these blocks of Christ for the ladies I visit teach. I was given one at Christmas and I love it so much that I wanted to share it with my ladies. My ladies are tender mercies to me. I love them!

Mark got me a new stove in January but we just got it and put it in. Double ovens! Magic! I am so excited to cook for my family. Love them! Tender Mercy!
 I saw flowers all week at businesses and homes. Spring has sprung and it is coming!! God's hand is everywhere and that is a Tender mercy to me.
 Tender Mercy #4. We went to a work dinner at Simplot and we won a lawn mower. Our mower died and we were going to get a new one this week. Magic!
 Tender Mercy # 5-last night our doorbell rang at 11:15 pm. Gave us both a heart attack. Mark got dressed and went to the door. This is what he found on the door. In the morning we went egg hunting and found the rest. Thank you to who ever gave us the eggs and we feel your love for us even though we don't know who did it. So cute. Mark came back to bed and told me someone had egged our NEW siding. I was shocked. Then he told me the truth. 

Tender mercy # 6 Our insurance company called and told us they were going to pay for our WHOLE house to be re-sided and we wouldn't have to come up with anymore money on our own. WOW!!
We feel so blessed and loved by our God of Heaven. 
Easter was wonderful. 

Tender Mercy #7 We were able to FaceTime with all our children today and see there cute faces. 
What is better then that? 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! Congrats on a new lawn mower - what a blessing!