Sunday, March 2, 2014

03-02-14 Joleen- work-family

1. We started the week with a work conference on Hiring and Firing employees. Just so you know I will not be firing Whitney any time soon as she is my right hand. I feel like having a smart phone is like being in a photo booth all the time. We took these pictures while the guy was talking. We were quiet. 
2. That same night I had Blue and Gold cub scout banquet. It was fun and Meagan Phillips did the decorations. Thank you Pinterest. They were so cute. 
3. On Wednesday Joleen did  her dissertation defense live from Texas Tech and we watched it from our family room. Thus the popcorn. Once again photo booth time but I was shaking. ON a more serious
 note I want to say it was so amazing watching her defend as Mark and I both looked at each other and said "that is our daughter"?  We feel blessed with our whole family and their process in school and jobs.
4th. Jace Curtis Spafford was baptized. Jace is Jessica my niece's son. My brother Lance is his grandpa. It was an important day for him. he was happy and excited to become a member of the LDS church.

1.
 2.

3rd

4th
 Jace, Curtis, Cade, Jessica and Corbin
 Jace - Great grandma and pa Cunningham
 Jace-Colette and Mark
 Corbin 6 months


No comments: