Thursday, November 28, 2013

#41 God's Hand in my Life-Thankful-week 3 at Bells

1. Best news all week was that Raquel is home and healing. Her blood count is at a normal level and she is making process. She is tired but gaining strength each day. We feel so BLESSED to have her here with us after her week in the hospital. 
2. Grand children are so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so blessed to have 3 healthy kiddos.These pictures below are of the Caroline and Harmon fighting over who gets to set here to watch baby Fern get her first bath. Buddy used his bottom to push C off the stool, it was pretty funny to watch them. Raquel and I took a shot at Fern's photo shoot. I think we did pretty good. She was so cute for the pictures and we got some good ones. I feel so blessed to be able to be here and help Matt and Raquel with their family at this time of a new birth. Fern has been a great baby so far. She is 3 weeks old. We have had a good week being together and loving each other and the time we have had together. Playing,coloring,eating, sleeping and doing it again each day.  

3. Night before Thanksgiving was game night with puppy chow being made by the Bell clan. Caroline was up each night with us as the babies AKA buddy and Fernie were sleeping.Thanksgiving day November 28th 2013. Menu Cami's sweet potato casserole. So good! Matt's FAMOUS mashed potatoes AKA Joleens's mixing's. Baked Chicken, as we didn't really want Turkey. I know it isn't cool but we did it and LOVED it. Asparagus and Rhodes rolls, Matt's raspberry butter and to top it off Pear pie. Caroline and I made name cards for everyone that were turkeys. We also made a Thankful Banner and put it on the window. We did family pictures first ones so far. Then so random picture of our little buddy Harmon. He is loving and jealous of his sisters, yes both of them. Each morning he and I  have had about an hour before Caroline gets up and we love this time. When she comes into the picture he gets jealous. They each want one the other ones has ALL THE TIME even when it is grammy's lap. OH I love these kiddos...

2.







 3.






3.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Mama Bell said...

Yes, great photos and fun times. . . with the Bells! Great job, Grandma K.