1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a blessing and a gift. Sister Chris Condon took me to meet my plane in Lansing on Monday morning the 2nd of Dec. We had a wonderful visit as we drove the 1 and a half hours to the airport. She was caring and loving servant. She wouldn't take any money for gas or her time. She then drove back 2 hrs to go to work. What do people do that don't have a church family away from their family? What a blessing the Jonesville Branch is to my family. Matt had school and couldn't take me. Raquel could not have driven me the 3 hour round trip with 3 little kids. Blessing # 1.
2. Husbands. I have the best one in the world. He called me when I landed in SLC airport and told me he was driving around the pick up zone and wondered how long I would be. (This was a bit weird because he never just picks me up-he ALWAYS comes in and gets my luggage. But I thought oh well maybe he is in a hurry to get to a restaurant where we were meeting our friends.) As I was coming off the escalator I was looking around for him thinking he was really there when out of no where he was right next to me with 2 roses. He picked me up and gave me a big kiss. We then went to dinner and he had us a room at the Inn on the Hill. here I think I have the BEST husband ever. Blessing #2
3. Skype-planes-cars-smart phones!
I am so thankful for all of the above items and they make it bearable to be away from my children and grandchildren. I stepped into the 21st century this week as my boss got me a iPhone. Thanks! Now learning the ropes. This could take some time but I am up for the game. Blessing # 3
4. Grandchildren. Here are a few pictures of the kids that last weekend I was there. Love and miss these little people.
Thank heavens for who ever invented washable markers.
Thanks to grammy Bell for the package of stickers.
Frosty the snowman keep this little man calm while mommy got a cat nap!

1 comment:
What a romantic, Mark! Good job. You will enjoy being there together this time to enjoy the holidays! Love you and thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment