Thursday, November 14, 2013

God's hand #38 New Life-Fern

 Bright Eyes-There is nothing better than a new baby in the house. It brings up all kinds of emotions. Some good and some bad. As  you can see from our little man Harmon. Sometimes he loves her and sometimes he doesn't. The picture of him crying was the first time Raquel started to feed Fern he had a complete melt down. Poor guy! He still is wondering who that little person is. She is little like a peanut and I think that is going to be her nick name. Caroline on the other hand is excited but not to concerned with her. When anyone comes by to see her tells them baby Fern came out and she is here now. It is so cute! Small things entertain as the balloons did today for a good hour! Caroline and Harmon get along pretty good MOST of the time. They love to play together. Harmon loves the table and wants to be at it if ANYONE is there. Raquel decided today that we needed to put up the Christmas Tree, yes the tree is up here in Michigan. We will see how that goes when buddy is awake tomorrow morning. We had to put Fern in in the doll crib. She has plenty of room to grow into it. Harmon got his shots this week and he was a champ. Ferns's feet are so small I had to take a few pics of them. I love baby feet. Stay tuned for more. !



















2 comments:

Mama Bell said...

Oh, Oh, oh!!! I can hardly bear it! Thanks for the pictures. Love seeing them all. Those feet are so sweet. I cannot believe she is even too small for that doll crib! Fun times!

Unknown said...

Harmy's meltdown face makes my heart hurt! poor little dude!