Sunday, November 17, 2013

#39 God's Hand Michael's Funeral

 1 The Gathering-my cousins from Arizona, Idaho, Colorado came. Most of my nieces and nephews were their. Scott, Kirk and Lance were all able to make it. Patti and myself could not as Patti was with her hubby who was having surgery in California. I am in Michigan with baby Fern and helping Raquel. It was standing room only before they started.

2.The Celebration Mark opened it with a prayer and Amber lead the way with Rocky and TKay all speaking. They  had some songs and then it was opened up to anyone who wanted to share a story. Many people shared their feelings about Mike. There were many nice things said like, talented, kind, cheerleader, patient, consistent like the north star. Loved his family and worked hard for them all. Mark read a letter from me and Patti, Scott and Lance shared and gave a tribute to their big brother. Mom also shared and did a great job.

3.The Cemetery. Mike was cremated and buried next to dad at the LaPoint cemetery. I feel bad I wasn't there to be a support but I am needed here in Michigan. Thank you to all the family and friends who supported my mom and family during this time. Thank you

1.












2.











 3.










No comments: