1st For our April date we went four wheeling. It was so fun. Mark took me by the green river to a place where there are petroglyphs that not to many people have seen. They were awesome. We had to walk down a very small narrow hall way.
Then the next day we hiked to the Dino tracks by Red Fleet. It was a 3 mile round trip hike and worth every step. I would love for all my family to see these but it is a pretty good hike. I think we have found a new LOVE we both like, HIKING!!
Then the next day we hiked to the Dino tracks by Red Fleet. It was a 3 mile round trip hike and worth every step. I would love for all my family to see these but it is a pretty good hike. I think we have found a new LOVE we both like, HIKING!!
2nd Some good friends Jordan and Daisen were married in the Vernal Temple. I was her temple worker escort. It was a sweet experience.
3rd It was Taylee Grace Sampson's 1st birthday. She is so cute and REALLY got into her cake. I didn't get a picture of her face when it was covered in cake. Tina made a Oreo cookie cake it was FAB!
4th My good friend Paris bought me a herb garden for my birthday. I am so excited. she has been growing it for me and now it is ready. It has Chives, Cilantro, Parley, Coriander, Sage, Oregano. I am so excited. Thank you Paris!
5th Grayson got baptized. This is so GREAT! He was one of my little scouts last year. He is 11 yrs old and the best part is his dad John baptized him. The spirit was there.
6th. FHE the Muirs were our guests. They are the best. Adley is still afraid of us. Oh I love this little gang.
6th. FHE the Muirs were our guests. They are the best. Adley is still afraid of us. Oh I love this little gang.




2 comments:
So fun! I am sort of jealous!
CUTE!! Love your life
Post a Comment