Sunday, May 5, 2013

Amazing week-God's Hand #12

1st. 
Harmon is our blessing. He is a little man doll. REALLY! 10 months old. 
 2nd.
Fawn had a baby shower for Natalie Holmes Weaver. Here are the high lights. Shelby and Laurie holding Miss Eliza and Miss Adley. Cute girls!
Kristen and Colette
Adley and Eliza were the big helpers and as each gift was open Eliza would say to all "I have that" of "I want that". It was so cute.
Emily and Whitney. Emily announced she was having a girl in Sept. We were all pretty excited about that. 
Natalie holding her blanket Grandma Kremin made her. Natalie is due middle of June. Girl! She wouldn't share the name. 
Whit and Grandma Kremin. I  know she will not like this picture but it was all I got so I have to have it. 
Natalie showing off the quilt Fawn is in the middle of making for her. It was so cute. 
Nikole made all the food and it was so fab. 






 3rd 
We went to dinner with Jon and Whitney's crew. Yes Don Pedro's, it was great. After dinner we went tot the park and here are a few pics I got. Isn't Adley the cutest little babe? She is 9 months old. I can't believe it. Brady is going to be 5 this August. 

 4th 
The 624 National Guard Engineers came home. Last summer I did a post about them leaving and they are now back. It was AWESOME! The town was out in force, with flags every where. My friend Raelynn and her daughter were there in force supporting the troops.
THANK YOU TROOPS FOR YOUR TIME!!



Who doesn't believe in God his hand is EVERYWHERE!
The best news all week. Raquel and Matt are having baby Bell #3. She is 12 weeks, due November 16th. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!

Mama Bell said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. I love that picture of Harmon. . .although it makes him look so grown up. Can't wait for a new baby Bell! Love you!