We got home from Raquel's and Matt's on Monday night REALLY late. I was so tired the next day at work.
1.As I started my work I could see my first blessing of being home. Tim and Whitney had taken care of most everything so well and I didn't have a mountain of work to do. This is mostly the case when I get back but this time I didn't work at all while I was gone. Thank you!
2. While I was gone I had a client who committed suicide and a family whom I don't know lost a baby to a accidental drowning. I was so sad on Monday and yet felt peace of Heavenly Fathers plan for us.
3. When I was at the Temple this week I had sister tell me how much they loved one of my daughters and how she had always been a good example to her. She gave her some good advise as she departed for her mission a year and half ago. "Missions are hard, great, sad, happy, exasperating and accelerating. But if you serve well you will never regret your choice." She said she will never regret her choice. She was a good missionary and had some great things happen at home with her family who are inactive. She is a new return missionary working on our Friday morning shift.
4. While I was at the Temple Friday I had a sister ask me to sub for her on a Saturday in June. I told her I could and ask if she could help me out in May. BINGO she could. When I was done that day I got in my car and I had a message on my cell phone from a sister who needed a sub the next day. I called her back and told her I could do it and asked her if she could sub for me in May and she could. BLESSINGS.
Below are pictures from our last day at the Bells. Caroline said the cutest thing. We were all setting on the couch (see picture) I said to her "Oh Caroline grammy is going to miss you and we have to go now" She looked so puzzled and then put her arms out as to hold us on the couch and said "No we have to stay together". Oh it broke my heart. See Joleen kissing her good-bye. Oh how I love my babies.
Matt took us on the tour of the Hillsdale College campus. It is so cute.
1 comment:
I have not read your blog for a long time, but decided to take a peek today. I felt the spirit of family and love as I read it. It brought tears to my eyes! Someday we will get to live by the people we love and need most...right?! Love you!
Post a Comment