This week had been a crazy week at work. We had a BIG explosion in Vernal last weekend and it has changed many people's lives. One of the oil company's had a explosion that destroyed their company and many others in the industrial park at Jensen Utah. March 2nd, 2013. No lives were lost, that is a miracle. Two of my company's lost their buildings and had to move their offices and set up house in new locations. Creating a lot of work for me as both groups are renewing their policies right now.
1st. After long hours at work I had a peaceful place to come home, and work on a puzzle.
2nd. Whitney!
3rd. Josh Baumgarten showed up at my house to return some dishes. He stood on the porch complementing me on the dinner and as he turned to walk away he said "Colette , I love you". My heart melting and I felt I had a little bit of heaven on earth.
4th. Raquel wrote me and email and she said " I am happier right now that I have ever been". Sweet words to a mothers ears.
5th. My sister called and sent me pictures of her granddaughter.
I am posting some pictures of the week.
I am thankful for God in my life!




1 comment:
I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment