Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Caroline and Harmon

Mark and I were talking about how we met each other at lunch today. I lived with grandma Fern when we met and she LOVED him right off the bat. Mark looked at me so serious and said " wouldn't it be great when Caroline comes to stay with us in the summer and she goes on a date, when she is sixteen of course". LOL! 
Here are some photos of the life and times of the Bell children. 

 Raquel is a good and patient mommy! Look what Caroline painted. 
Harmon likes his thumb!
 Caroline likes to dress up!

 Harmon loves to play with his sister. Oh they are so cute!
He is getting all over the place and loves to move, move everywhere. His mom is getting a bit crazy with his independence. He is still so small only 8 months old. Cute as a bug in the rug.

1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Perfect little children! Thanks for the pictures, I can never get enough!
Raquel is a wonderful mother, so proud of her.