Monday, March 4, 2013

God's Hand in My life #5

As I have been thinking and been aware of this thought so many things are on  my mind each day. His hand is in my hourly,daily and weekly life. 
1. We had FHE with Cliff and Susan and it was a very nice evening. We talked about the gun issues going on and I learned where I stand and I am not afraid.
2. Pack Meeting-I love these boys I work with and what a tender mercy they are to me. Grayson got his Webelos Badge and moved on to new scouts. He has been a bright star in my life this year and how he has grown. I will never forget him.
3. Friends- We have great friend. We meet them in Moab for a few days. See Moab Blog.
4. Joleen-is amazing and I am not sure why God made me her mother but I am thankful for this roll. She gave her first review of her dissertation to her team and professors. She feels she did well. 

2 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Cute such a good idea! Proud of you!

Unknown said...

Love you mama!