Monday, February 18, 2013

Mission Impossible!

 Have you ever been completely overwhelmed with a task? Well my scrapbook closet has needed to be cleaned out for YEARS! I have HATED look at it. I get in it all the time to get the games out. Well I decided I needed to get it over with. Mark started nights so I started by getting it all out. Then I went through it all by years and indexed them in boxes. It took two days but I am done. I wish I had taken a before picture. This is the mess I had when it all was out. I had more fun looking at old pictures. You know the kind when  you are young and skinny. Oh but bad hair dos and BAD clothes. 
MEMORIES!!

AFTER!! Mission done! Boy do I feel good!

2 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

good job mom!!!! looks awesome

Unknown said...

YAY! That looks amazing, you are a miracle worker!