It is Sunday morning and I am reflecting on how God's hand has been in my life this week. I want to write them down so I don't forget.
1st Gods Hand!
My friend Gail had a birthday a few weeks ago and we talked about playing games together. This week she spent time with me playing my favorite game Ticket to Ride. here Thanks Gail! She is a blessing.
2nd God's hand!
My scouts. How I love these guys! We had Pine Wood Derby last week and they were a joy!
3rd Gods Hand!
My Sister is a blessing to me. Her husband is also a great joy. He called me this week to tell me it was 70 degrees at their home in California and rub it in a little as it was about 8 degrees when he called. I love them both so very much and thank God every day that we found each other.
4th Gods Hand!
My little babies are one of my greatest blessings. They called me this week and told me all about their busy lives of potty training, sleeping in a big girl bed and playing with brother. Brother is crawling, eating food, putting everything in his mouth, sleeping all night. Happy all the time.
Here are a few other random sightings of God's hand in my life!
1st I went to lunch with my friend Marie this week and we had a wonderful visit. We are different and have different lives but we love one another and respect each other.2nd My friend Lesha had a grand baby that was still born this week and I went to a grave side service for this little man and his brother who was still born a year and a half ago. The family has faith that they will be an eternal family. God's hand was there.
3rd I was a Temple worker for a family being sealed. Their children we 14 and 16 year old girls. Their story was miracle. What a great spirit there that day.
4th Joleen went on a Lost Sheep search with her ward. They found a lady who needed her love and it was God's hand that connected them. Raquel and Matt had the missionaries over and helped teach many missionary lessons. People ask me all the time how I deal with my girls living so far away. These are the blessings that come from the gospel and I would NEVER want to take them away. They are living the gospel and touching so many LIVES. I am thankful for all the knowledge in the world that makes living so far away less painful with SKYPE and airplanes. Jobs that provide so well for all of us. It all comes from God!
I love that God's hand is in my life every minute of every day. Thank You!

2 comments:
Beautiful gifts! Divine signatures in your life! Thanks for sharing, Love you!
beautiful post, you are GOd's hand in my life
Post a Comment