Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Grandparent day!

I had the best invite this week to be a surrogate grandparent for Brinley Sampson. Both of her grandmothers live far away. I felt so privileged to be asked by Brinley. Grandma Cindy and Celinda were missed. 

 I love this little girl! Thanks for asking me!

3 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

CUTE!!!! That is so darling, I remember grandparents day at Discovery with Grandma Kremin. It was so great I am sure she will remember this day forever.

Tina said...

Thank you so much for standing in! The first thing she did when she came home was sit down and draw a picture of you and her. She said, "she even took our picture Mom" I love that you would take time out of your busy day to make my little girl feel so special!!! Brings tears to my eyes! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are definitely a blessing in our lives!

Unknown said...

Such a lucky grandma