Sunday, February 17, 2013

God's Hand in my Life # 3

As time has gone on this week I have thought more and more about what this really means.
 God's Hand in My Life.
I decided I was going to blog my feelings about it and not worry about pictures. So here goes my feelings for the week. It was Valentines week and it is always the week of Love. Everywhere you go there are flowers, candy and much pressure for MEN to buy their wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, grandmother, their teacher or just about any women in their life SOMETHING for Valentines. It has come to be a BIG retail market.
 Poor men who don't do something get a bad rap. Well as I thought about it I thought of our saviors love for us. It isn't about things, it's about feelings and service and LOVE. So this week my sight was set on who I love and who loves me. So here goes. 
My extended family both Hancock and Kremin's, oh how I love them. 
My great and wonderful husband. Look for his Valentines day post. 
My sister in law lost her mom this week to old age. She was 92. Becky has been taking care of her for the last 3 years. Now that is love.
My scouts. I love these little boys. They bring great joy to me each week.
Joleen sent a Valentine card. That's love!
Raquel called and Caroline sang a song to us. That's love!
I received emails from my girlfriends.
Thank you God for all I have!

No comments: