Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Why of the Gospel?


I have been thinking a lot about this statement lately. We have been asked by our church leaders this question. WHY DO YOU LIVE THE GOSPEL? We had stake conference last Sunday and this talk was giving again from words of Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf here in the September Women's Conference. So all week I have thought about this and I have come up with a few reasons why I live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

1.  It helps me be a better me. It makes me a better wife and mother, sister and daughter and grandma.
2.  I have learned many things as I have studied the gospel and one really big one is, it has taught me how to LOVE my trials and learn from them.
3.  It’s taught me much about love and service to my family and fellow man.
4.  I have learned that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have my back. They love me and are with me, watching me and helping every step of the day and night.
That’s why I live the gospel. Why do you? 

1 comment:

Hope said...

I live the gospel because I know it's what brings me the most peace and happiness in my life.