Friday, March 16, 2012

My birthday!

SO my birthday is April the 6th. For some reason my children haven't made it home for the last few years on my birthday so they  had me a party the minute I drive in the driveway at Raquel's. It was a very warm night and they set up dinner on the deck. It was heaven. Raquel made my favorite meal. Fresh salsa and taco's with cabbage. it was so fab. She also made a Raspberry Cream Pie  it was so GREAT!! It was heaven and just what I would want on my birthday. In Utah I have never had my birthday outside,so Thank you Maryland for a warm spring night. Thank you girls for EVERYTHING.
 Joleen and her friend Alyssa were here all week seeing the sights for spring break. It was fun to get to know Alyssa. 
 Miss Caroline helping grammy open her present. 
 HERE IT IS. MY BLOG BOOK. I was not excepting it because I get one each year but they usually come in the summer. Thanks Raquel for all your hard work. Joleen help fund the book and also gave me an Amazon gift card. Thank you so much girls, It was the best birthday EVER!!
Here is the pie. It was REALLY good.

2 comments:

Mama Bell said...

I am so happy for you to get to visit DC so often. What a great birthday! And what thoughtful girls you have. Love them and you to pieces.

crush said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Love you!