I love this time in the year in regards to my church calling. We get to attend all the Visiting Teaching workshops. Tonight was our first one and it was AWESOME! It made me reflect on all the teachers I have had and all the sisters I have taught. So I decided to make a list, here goes and there is no rhyme or reason to this list. I hope I don't forget anyone.
Alice Ruppe, Sister Balthorp, Monte Lange, Connie Blunt, Diane Hansen, Shelly Bambrough, Cindy Sprosty, Rachel Kirk, Angela Walker, Wendy Owens, Nina Caldwell, Gail King, Tammie Mecham, Kim Hitchcock, Katie Dresser, Nancy Birchell, Jean Mold, Golda Carroll, Lois Cunningham, Amy Leishman, Michelle Haws, Ruth Haws, WaNita Lamb, Sister Robinson, Deb Branham, Deb Lavato, Tina Harbison, Tami Adam, Courtney Millicam, Diana Noel, Sharon Hacking, Linda Steele, Amberlee Sorenson, Gina Scott, Hilary Duttson, Sara Workman, Krsity Hadden, Tara Massey, Sister Adams, Lucy, Gayle Smiun, Becky Poglajen, Jan humphreys, Debbie Pummell, Linda Mock, Evie Wilson, Nancy Bartlet.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Thank you for your service!
No comments:
Post a Comment