Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Week in pictures!

I meant to post this one last week but forgot. I took this jumper out to Raquel last week and little Missy here loves it. She was holding on to it so tight and I wanted to get a picture of her I had to come from over her head. Look at those eyes. So cute!

FHE-Jon holding little miss Oakley, isn't she a doll?
My many adventures with the Baumgartens? For all of you who don't this is little crew of men and one little lady they are my niece Kristen's children. I watch them once in a while for her. This week they got pizza for dinner when dad got home from work. I went to get plates and Josh said they can use the table we don't want to wash dishes. HAHAH! Ok here we go. They are the best little men. How this came to pass was one day I came by to bring something to Kristen and the boys were there with a babysitter and so I left what I needed to with them and when I turned to leave I asked Kimball" what my name was" so he could tell his mom who came by. NO he didn't know it. Mckay said "I know you but I can't think of your name." Benson had no clue who I was. So needless to say I was pretty sad that they didn't know me. Well --------------------- I volunteered to help out when needed so I could get to know them. So now I am Culette to Benson. I know all about boy movies and super hero's. WOW a world I never knew!! Love them! Aren't they cute!
My last picture of the week is a flower my friend Lori Golding gave me at Christmas Time. It is so AWESOME that I had to take a picture and show it off. Thank you Lori for giving me a little bit of Spring in this COLD winter.

1 comment:

Josh and Kristen said...

Hahahah! That totally sounds like Josh! Dishes are totally overrated, right? LOL! We all love your Cerlette!