Who would have ever known that my little brother would have had 5 children and 4 grand baby boys before he was 50. Well growing up he was my best friend. I made him play dolls and dress up. I know he wouldn't have made it without me making his breakfast and getting him dressed for school. LOL! Yeah I thought I had to take care of him. I worried about him from the first time we went to school together. We are only 17 months apart in age and we were close and we even shared a room for years until people started making fun of us and my mom decided she better spilt us up. I had 4 brothers and me, we had a 3 bedroom home and they all shared and I had my own room. No it wasn't fair but I had no control of what sex my brothers were. I did have a sister but she didn't live with us. Sorry guys!
Here is a picture of my brother and his wonderful wife (he married up) who now takes GREAT care of him and their family. They are holding their 3rd grandson, Easton Jared Hancock. Easton was 1 this week and we had a little birthday party for him.
1 comment:
I loved this post!! You are the best!! Love ya
Post a Comment